Renew Season Tickets
Once you have received your season ticket renewal package, renew your season tickets online, at The Muny Box Office or by calling (314) 361-1900 x550.
Renewal Payment Options
There are three payment options for season ticket renewals:
- Pay in full by check, credit/debit card or Muny gift card.
- Pay 25% by January 15, 2016 by check, credit/debit card or Muny gift card to hold your current seating. The balance will be due April 1 and an invoice will be mailed to you.
- Payment Plan. Four equal payments will be charged to your credit/debit card. The first charge will occur upon receipt of your renewal and three subsequent charges will be made to your credit/debit card on or around February 1, March 1 and April 1, 2016. We suggest using this option if you have requested a change to your subscription as any cost adjustments will be made automatically to your credit/debit card after any changes are made.
Season Ticket Renewal Change Requests
Please submit season ticket renewal change requests in writing. To request changes to your season ticket subscription please complete the form on the reverse side of your season ticket invoice and mail with your deposit to secure your present seats. Also, please specify the night(s) you prefer to attend, the price category you wish to purchase, the number of seats you require and the seating area(s) you desire. Subscription changes will be made after the renewal deadline. We will notify you by mail or telephone of any change made to your subscription.
Due to the loyalty of The Muny's patrons, the renewal rate of season ticket subscribers is extremely high. Therefore, it may not be possible to accommodate all change requests.
Season Ticket Renewal Privilege
Season ticket renewal privilege is extended only to the name(s) printed on the season ticket invoice. This privilege is not transferable except for the following circumstances:
- Parent/Child - Recognizing The Muny's unique place in the theatre-going lives of many families, renewal privilege is transferable between a parent and their child at any time.
- Death/Incapacity - In the event of the death or incapacity of a season ticket subscriber, renewal privilege is transferable to their spouse or child.
- Corporate Mergers/Acquisitions - Should a corporate or other legal entity season ticket subscriber be acquired or merged, renewal privilege is transferable to the succeeding corporation or other legal entity.
Requests to transfer renewal privilege must be submitted in writing. Please send your request to:
ATTN: Subscription Transfer
#1 Theatre Drive
St. Louis, MO 63112-1098
For additional information regarding season ticket renewals, please contact The Muny Box Office in Forest Park at (314) 361-1900 x550.