Covid Compliance Officer
Reporting to Director of Human Resources this position will partner with one other COVID Compliance Officer to support staff in the daily running, monitoring, and implementation of The Muny’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols and procedures. This position must be a reliable source of regulatory and science-based information for the organization and a resource to help solve issues in a preventative manner.
- High degree of interpretive, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, delegate, problem solve, and prioritize.
- Computer and internet skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Certification from the Health Education Services, C19CO training (2 hr session paid for by The Muny)
- Create a trade off schedule with the other CCO to ensure that the COVID hotline is monitored during working hours (7am - 12am everyday)
- Direct all incoming calls to the COVID hotline according to the Muny’s procedures.
- Facilitate necessary exposure tracing.
- Follow up with the needs of any employee who has tested positive while working for the Muny.
- Direct Employees through proper return to work protocol.
- Bi-Weekly monitoring of onsite COVID safety supplies.
- Assist the Human Resources Department on staying up to date on State and City COVID-19 mandates.
- Communicate safety information to department heads.
The Muny campus is largely outdoors during the summer in the heat.
This job is full time seasonal starting at $1200 per week, and can often be achieved remotely.
Schedule of hours will vary widely throughout the season.
2023 Season dates are May 30 - August 20, 2023.