You can experience the luxury of arriving early and enjoying fabulous dining right on The Muny grounds. Dinner begins with a delicious selection of fresh favorites from our cold table. Your buffet will be accompanied by two seasonal sides and dessert du jour. Also, enjoy a glass of wine or refreshing cocktail from our full bar.
Reservation Line Hours
Reservations are required and must be made 24 hours in advance of your performance night. Reservations for Sunday & Monday must be made by 1pm Saturday.
Reservation Line hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Seating is limited. Reservations for Sunday and Monday must be made by 1pm Saturday.
- An American Express, MasterCard, VISA or Discover number are required to guarantee your reservation.
- The Culver Pavilion opens at 6:30pm each evening and accepts reservations for 6:30pm, 6:45pm and 7:00pm.
- In order to provide the best quality service, we cannot seat early arrivals.
- Please review our cancellation/no-show policy below before making a reservation.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
- Cancellations must be made by noon on the day of your reservation.
- Cancellations received after noon will incur a $5.00 per person charge to your credit card.
- Cancellations for Sunday must be made by Saturday noon.
- Failure to honor a reservation or no-show will incur a $10.00 per person charge.
- Cancellations and no-shows fees will be charged to the credit card number used to make your reservation.
serving from 6:00pm
Arrive early and picnic at The Muny
Enjoy a delicious casual dinner from our Brand New Café One located next to the picnic area on the east side of the theatre (to the left as you face our main ticket office). The new menu features gourmet sandwiches, fresh baked pizza and many more delicious offerings for your pre-show meal. Full menu below.
Arrive early to The Muny, beat the traffic rush, grab a spot at a picnic table and enjoy the convenience of dining at The Muny’s Café One.
Hours of Operation
Performance Nights Only
Opens at 6:00pm
For additional information on Café One, please contact The Muny at (314) 361-1900 or email@example.com.
The Muny offers 6 convenient concession stands. The concessions stand located behind the Free Seats begins serving at 6:30pm, and the four stands inside the theatre gates begin serving at 7:30pm. Click here for the Muny Campus Map for locations.
Food options for the stands include:
- Jumbo Hot Dogs
- Ice Cream Treats
Beverage Choices include:
- Bottled Water
- Pepsi products
- Wine and Beer selections