A program ad will connect you with a St. Louis tradition and an active, attractive audience that enjoys world-class musicals under the stars. Plus, full-season partners enjoy a variety of special benefits, including Muny tickets and on-site access to Muny attendees.
- Art changeable for each show
- Full Program and ads available online, with link from The Muny website
- Two VIP tickets to the show of your choice
- One VIP Parking Pass for that evening
- Preshow access for promotional activities in Lichtenstein Plaza
- Comp tickets for use in a retail promotion
- Added show sponsorships start at $3,000
- Added onstage preshow digital ads start at $1,000 per week
The 2023 Muny Season includes 51 performances of seven shows. The Muny Program consists of 72 pages on coated 70# stock. Process: web offset, four-color process. Minimum Printing: 300,000.
The Muny 2023 Season
All rates unchanged or reduced from 2019
|Premium Full Page|
[inside covers, facing pages, next to title, left of staples]
|All Other Full Page||$9,800||$9,300|
Space and Art Deadlines
Material Closing Deadline:
Ad Reservation Due Date: May 8, 2023
Art for First three musicals: May 19, 2023
Art for final four musicals: 15 days prior to each musical
Contribution guarantees space for a color or black & white ad. Ad agencies please note: All contribution levels are NET. No agency discount. Orders cannot be canceled after March 1, 2023, unless the season is cancelled or postponed due to Covid-19 or other unforseen circumstance. All placements other than Other Full Page or Half Page are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Invoices will be sent in late spring.
If you have any questions,
please contact Sara Saul, at [email protected]