As the Muny is approaching its 100th season under the stars, we are pleased to share an exciting new part of our organization dedicated to welcoming young professionals to the magic of outdoor musical theatre in St. Louis. In partnership with Muny leaders the Muny Young Friends cultivate passion and awareness for The Muny through unique networking opportunities, exclusive access to Muny events, fantastic benefits and relevant volunteer opportunities.
If you’re 22-39, join The Muny Young Friends and help support The Muny through exciting and unique opportunities here and throughout the St. Louis community.
Thank you for joining us as we celebrated and kicked off the Muny’s 99th season. Please be on the lookout for future Muny Young Friend events!
- An Anheuser-Busch Biergarten event will kick-off MYF in spring 2017, welcoming registered guests to a 99th Muny Season Preview and Membership drive
- Signature MYF events, including two VIP pre-show receptions at The Muny with backstage tours, pre-show entertainment, and a dedicated seat block for MYF
- Pre- or post-show meet and greets with cast members
- Group events at Muny Magic or to other local theatres
- Volunteer opportunities supporting Muny Community Engagement and Education Programs
- Muny Street Team and Muny parade float appearances
- Pre-show events at The Muny
- 100th Season Events (2018)
- Discounted Muny tickets for up to 2 shows per season
- Intro Pair Pass: Members are encouraged to treat a pair of friends who are recent transplants to St. Louis to a complimentary pass for two to a Muny show
- Special concession offers
- Community Partner offers
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- Discounted tickets to MYF selected show
- Buddy pass for a show after the purchase of one ticket, includes two drink tickets
- Social events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fun Muny giveaways
Kwofe Coleman (Muny Liason / Muny)
Irene Yu (Co-Chair / Charter Communications) | Paddy Mullen (Co-Chair / Cushman & Wakefield)
Elizabeth Kubik (Mercy) | John Reagan (Hill Investment Group) | Frankie Devoto (Edward Jones) | John Ortwerth (Paycor) | Molly Ortwerth (Argent Capital) | Maggie Mullen, MD (Barnes-Jewish Hospital) | Caressa Davis (Radio One) | Katie Edwards (Fusion Marketing) | Kate Williams (Eastman Chemical Company) | Adela Slovakova (Sogotrade) | Mike Torney (Moneta Group)
If you have any questions please contact the Muny Young Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org.