You can experience the luxury of arriving early and enjoying fabulous dining right on The Muny grounds. Dinner begins with a delicious selection of fresh favorites from our cold table. Your buffet will be accompanied by two seasonal sides and dessert du jour. Also, enjoy a glass of wine or refreshing cocktail from our full bar.
Due to high demand, we recommend that you make a prepaid reservation online today for your dinner at The Culver Pavilion.
Chilled Strawberry Soup
Hand Carved Pepper Encrusted Strip Loin
Jack Daniels Demi Glace
Apple Wood Smoked Pork Loin
Garlic Whipped Red Skinned Potatoes
Rustic Tomato Sauce
Chilled Thai Basil Mango Soup
Sliced Beef Filet
Soft Tomato Polenta, Española Sauce, Tomato Concasse
Green Peppercorn Crusted Salmon
Saffron Cream, Vegetable Spaghetti
Baked Meat Lasagna
Four Cheeses and Red Sauce
Kids’ Buffet (The Little Mermaid only)
An Assortment of Kids’ Favorites
Grilled Beef Sirloin
Wild Rice Pilaf, Homemade Steak Sauce, Crispy Onions
Oven Roasted Barramundi
Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
Build Your Own Chicken Shawarma Gyros
Wheat Pita, Condiments
St. Louis Skirt Steak Au Poivre
Bourbon Mustard Cream Sauce
Fried Coconut Shrimp
Mango Chutney, Cocktail Sauce
Mediterranean Vegetable Cannelloni
Chilled Indian Curry Corn Soup
Hand Carved Roast Turkey Breast
Bourbon Mustard Aioli, Schlafly Braised Pearl Onions
Pork Tenderloin Chargrilled
Dried Cherry Port Sauce, Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Argentina Red Shrimp
Thai Basil Curry, Basmati Rice
Cold Strawberry Soup
Hand Carved Prime Rib
Horseradish Sauce and Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Roasted Crispy Chicken Thighs
Cheddar Grits, Black Eye Gravy
Smoked Brisket of Beef
Spicy BBQ Sauce, Mini Rolls
Sous Vide Grilled Chicken
Golden Jewel Blend, Herb Velouté
Giant Italian Beef Meatballs
Marinara Sauce and Parmesan Cheese
Reservation Line Hours
Beginning Wednesday, June 7
Monday-Friday……10am – 4pm
Saturday…………….. 10am – 1pm
Reservations are required and must be made 24 hours in advance of your performance night. Reservations for Sunday & Monday must be made by 1pm Saturday.
The Culver Pavilion will be closed on June 27, 28, and 29.
2017 Dining Information
- Adults $23.00 (all online reservations include a 15% gratuity)
- Children (10 & Under) $11.00
- Children may have the regular menu or the children’s menu
- Buffets include coffee, iced tea and fresh baked goods
- Full bar is available
- A 15% gratuity will bed added for split checks and parties of 6 or more.
- Muny Partners (Backer + above) receive 10% discount off the full price with coupon. Please present coupon to receive discount.
- Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Seating is limited. Reservations for Sunday and Monday must be made by 1pm Saturday.
- An American Express, MasterCard, VISA or Discover number are required to guarantee your reservation.
- The Culver Pavilion opens at 6:30pm each evening and accepts reservations for 6:30pm, 6:45pm and 7:00pm.
- In order to provide the best quality service, we cannot seat early arrivals.
- Please review our cancellation/no-show policy below before making a reservation.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
- Cancellations must be made by noon on the day of your reservation.
- Cancellations received after noon will incur a $5.00 per person charge to your credit card.
- Cancellations for Sunday must be made by Saturday noon.
- Failure to honor a reservation or no-show will incur a $10.00 per person charge.
- Cancellations and no-shows fees will be charged to the credit card number used to make your reservation.
serving from 6:00pm
Arrive early and picnic at The Muny
Enjoy a delicious casual dinner from our Brand New Café One located next to the picnic area on the east side of the theatre (to the left as you face our main ticket office). The new menu features gourmet sandwiches, fresh baked pizza and many more delicious offerings for your pre-show meal. Full menu below.
Arrive early to The Muny, beat the traffic rush, grab a spot at a picnic table and enjoy the convenience of dining at The Muny’s Café One.
Hours of Operation
Performance Nights Only
Opens at 6:00pm
For additional information on Café One, please contact The Muny at (314) 361-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Muny offers 6 convenient concession stands. The concessions stand located behind the Free Seats begins serving at 6:30pm, and the four stands inside the theatre gates begin serving at 7:30pm. Click here for the Muny Campus Map for locations.
Food options for the stands include:
- Jumbo Hot Dogs
- Ice Cream Treats
Beverage Choices include:
- Bottled Water
- Pepsi products
- Wine and Beer selections