Seasonal Staff Work at The Muny
Seasonal Staff (Multiple Positions)
Front of House
- Ushers (Includes Gate Personnel and Wheelchair Attendants)
- VIP Parking Attendants
Concessions: All roles require proof of Hepatitis A shots within 2 weeks of employment.
- Food/Prep Runner
- Bartender/Cashier (minimum age is 21)
- NOTE: If hired, offer is contingent upon successful completion of background check and required training.
- Grounds Crew — Maintaining the Muny grounds (i.e. watering , weeding and trash removal for designated areas). General knowledge of landscaping equipment and safety is preferred, or the ability to learn proper and safe use of equipment while training). This is a daytime position.
Culver Pavilion (Prior kitchen and restaurant experience strongly preferred): All roles require proof of Hepatitis A shots within 2 weeks of employment.
- Support Member (Setup, Clean-up, Food Runner, etc.) – You will be responsible for setup and cleaning designated areas, delivering food orders rapidly and accurately, stocking the buffet/areas needed, and assisting with inventory as directed.
- Van Driver (minimum age is 21, drivers license required)
- NOTE: If hired, offer is contingent upon providing proof of clean driving record. Muny will provide instructions for obtaining your driver record and driver record fees will be reimbursed on your first paycheck.
Content Creator (Full-Time Seasonal)
- The Content Creator reports directly to the associate video designer and actively supports the artistic vision of the Video Designer. The Content Creator ideally works on all 7 shows in The Muny’s intense 11 week season. The build hours fluctuate during the week according to the needs of the production, but we strive to achieve our work within a 40 hour work week. Those forty hours sometimes take place over the weekends or into the evening. Our goal is to Adjust the scope of work to fit the available resources.
- Department: Production
- Reports to: Associate Video Designer