The Muny is the nation’s oldest and largest outdoor musical theatre, celebrating its 101st summer season in Saint Louis’ acclaimed Forest Park. We create seven full scale musical theatre productions in 10 weeks. These internships are what you make of them. The more participation and initiative you bring, the more you will be asked to do. The environment is intense, the stakes are high, and the rewards are endless. Interns will have the unique opportunity to work closely with union professionals including IATSE, USA, SDC, AFM and Actor’s Equity. Our internship program is geared toward college and graduate students pursuing a professional theatre career.
- Internships are for the entire Muny summer season. Applicants must be available from May 28 – August 6, 2019.
- Interns will need to bring their own laptops and be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and programs specific to your area of interest.
- Internships are paid positions; housing is not provided.
- Applications will be accepted Dec 17, 2018 – NOW Jan 21, 2019.
- EXTENDED APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 21, 2019. Late applications will not be considered.
- You will be contacted by March 2 if you have been selected for an interview.
For additional information regarding The Muny Internship Program, please contact The Muny at (314) 361-1900 or email@example.com.