The Muny is the nation’s oldest and largest outdoor musical theatre, celebrating its 100th summer season in Saint Louis’ acclaimed Forest Park. We create seven full scale musical theatre productions in 10 weeks. These internships are what you make of them. The more participation and initiative you bring, the more you will be asked to do. The environment is intense, the stakes are high, and the rewards are endless. Interns will have the unique opportunity to work closely with union professionals including IATSE, USA, SDC, AFM and Actor’s Equity. Our internship program is geared toward college and graduate students pursuing a professional theatre career.
- Internships are for the entire Muny summer season. Applicants must be available from May 29 – August 12, 2018.
- Interns will need to bring their own laptops and be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and programs specific to your area of interest.
- Internships are paid positions at minimum wage; housing is not provided.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 19, 2018. Late applications will not be considered.
- You will be contacted by March 17 if you have been selected for an interview.
- Assist Muny Staff Photographer with photography/videography documentation of rehearsals, stage performances, pre-show events and promotions over the 9 week season. (at least 4 of 7 evening/ nights a week required, Opening Nights Mandatory)
- Well-versed in shooting out-door and theatre lighting photography. (Nikon equipment available for use. Intern is more than welcome to use own equipment if more comfortable.)
- Versed in Adobe Suite including Lightroom, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Local applicants only: Living within 50 miles of St. Louis.
For additional information regarding The Muny Internship Program, please contact The Muny at (314) 361-1900 or email@example.com.