Work at The Muny
We’re all stars here.
The Muny is made up of dozens of full-time professionals who bring a love of community, tradition and musical theatre. During the summer season, our team grows to more than 600 people working together to produce Broadway-level theatre under the stars of Forest Park.
Good to Know
- To be considered for employment, ushers and concessionaires must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- When applying for a position at The Muny, it is required that the applicant completes the entire application. This information will be placed on file with the theatre management for consideration when a vacancy arises.
- Accepting an application in no way commits the theatre to offer employment in any capacity.
- You will be contacted by a representative of the theatre if you are selected for employment.
- Hiring for the current season does not guarantee employment in subsequent years.
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Muny affords equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, familial status, national origin or any other legally protected status.