Important InfoThank you for your interest in working at The Muny. We are currently no longer accepting any applications. Stay tuned later this year for more information about the 2020 season.
- To be considered for employment, ushers and concessionaires must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Paper applications for these positions can be completed at The Muny during regular business hours of: Monday – Friday (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).
- When applying for a position at The Muny, it is required that the applicant completes the entire application. This information will be placed on file with the Theatre management for consideration when a vacancy arises.
- Accepting an application in no way commits the Theatre to offer employment in any capacity.
- You will be contacted by a representative of the Theatre if you are selected for employment.
- Hiring for the current season does not guarantee employment in subsequent years.
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Muny affords equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, familial status, national origin or any other legally protected status.
For additional information regarding employment opportunities, contact The Muny by phone at (314) 361-1900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.