Important InfoThank you for your interest in working at The Muny. We are currently no longer accepting any applications. Stay tuned later this year for more information about the 2020 season.
- To be considered for employment, ushers and concessionaires must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Paper applications for these positions can be completed at The Muny during regular business hours of: Monday – Friday (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.).
- When applying for a position at The Muny, it is required that the applicant completes the entire application. This information will be placed on file with the Theatre management for consideration when a vacancy arises.
- Accepting an application in no way commits the Theatre to offer employment in any capacity.
- You will be contacted by a representative of the Theatre if you are selected for employment.
- Hiring for the current season does not guarantee employment in subsequent years.
The VIP Donor Parking Guides work outdoors between June 10 – August 11, 2019 in our VIP Lot which is designated for The Muny’s top donors and other VIPs. VIP Donor Guides are among the first persons to welcome & interact with The Muny’s donors each evening. Having excellent interpersonal communication skills is a must in this job. Donor Parking Guides are the front men & women of The Muny with this important group of donors. Being tactful and diplomatic as well as reacting well under pressure are necessary qualities. This job is an active job and requires stamina and high energy.>> READ MORE & APPLY
Equal Employment Opportunities
The Muny affords equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, familial status, national origin or any other legally protected status.
For additional information regarding employment opportunities, contact The Muny by phone at (314) 361-1900 or via email at email@example.com.