PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF THE
AUDIENCE MEMBERS AROUND YOU.
||PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICES.
PLEASE DO NOT text message or use your cell phone to check the time during performances. Extra sounds and lights are distracting to the performers and the audience.
|Use of cameras or recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited during the show.
- Curtain time at The Muny is always 8:15 p.m. Please arrive early. If you cannot avoid arriving late, wait for a pause in the action to find your seat.
- If a child sits on your lap, are they taller than you? The person behind you may not be able to see over their head.
- We ask that all patrons enjoy the performance from their ticketed seats.
- Intermission is the time to get refreshments or to use the restroom. If you must leave during the performance, please be quiet as you leave and don’t talk or run in the aisles.
- Avoid singing along with the show.
- Please remember…the show is not over until after the actors have taken their curtain calls. Muny performers have said, “There is no greater theatre audience than the Muny audience.” Please show them your gratitude by remaining in your seat until after the curtain call.