The Culver Pavilion
You can experience the luxury of arriving early and enjoying fabulous dining right on The Muny grounds. From an al fresco buffet of expertly-prepared entrees to mouth-watering delectable desserts, your pre-show dinner is sure to be a hit.
Reservation Line Hours
Reservations are required and must be made 24 hours in advance of your performance night.
(314) 361-1900 x575
Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am to 1:00pm
NOTE: Reservations for Sunday and Monday must be made by 1:00pm Saturday
2013 Dining Information
- Adults $21.95 (online reservations do not include gratuity)
- Children (10 & Under) $10.50
- Children may have the regular menu or the children's menu
- Buffets include coffee, iced tea and fresh baked goods
- Full bar is available
- Please, no separate checks
- A 20% gratuity will be added for parties of 6 or more
- Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Seating is limited.
- An American Express, MasterCard, VISA or Discover number are required to guarantee your reservation.
- The Culver Pavilion opens at 6:30pm each evening and accepts reservations for 6:30pm, 6:45pm and 7:00pm.
- In order to provide the best quality service, we cannot seat early arrivals.
- Please review our cancellation/no-show policy below before making a reservation.
- Cancellations must be made by 12 noon on the day of your reservation.
- Cancellations received after 12 noon will incur a $5.00 per person charge to your credit card.
- Cancellations for Sunday must be made by Saturday 12 noon.
- Failure to honor a reservation or no-show will incur a $10.00 per person charge.
- Cancellations and No-Shows will be charged the credit card number used to make your reservation.