Building The Team Director. Choreographer.
Designers. Stage Managers.
Meet our guest artists
- Director, choreographer and performer
- Oversees every aspect of Muny auditions and casting
- Resident Choreographer for seven seasons
- BFA, Theatre Directing, University of Michigan
- Deputy stage manager for Rio 2016 Olympic Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Rio 2016 Paralympic Opening Ceremony
- Director and Producer based in New York City
Marcia Milgrom Dodge
- Theatre Director on Disney+ Encore!
- Tony Award-nominated Director of a Musical for Ragtime
- Edgar Award-nominated playwright and proud wife, mother and teacher
Artistic Director / Executive Producer
- Six-time Tony Award-winning Broadway producer
- Produced 56 Muny shows to-date, 23 being premieres
- Created and produced The Muny’s 2020 online season
- Named one of Newsday’s Rising Stars of Tomorrow
- Assistant Director of Trevor the Musical (Off-Broadway)
- Associate Director on over 25 Muny productions, including The Muny’s 100th Anniversary Gala
- Four years of experience as The Muny's assistant production manager
- Nine years of stage manager experience in NYC
- Has cultivated a talent for sourcing unusual props, such as horses and Ferris wheels
- Founding The Muny’s Technical Theatre Training Program (T3)
- Overseeing Muny Second Century renovations
- Serving as an adjuct professor for The Conservatory of Theatre Arts at Webster University
Director / Choreographer
- Associate Director/Associate Choreographer for the Tony-nominated Broadway revival of Ragtime
- Broadway performer: 42nd Street, La Cage aux Folles, A Chorus Line and Ragtime
- Choreographer for Disney+ Encore!