The Muny announced today the acquisition of 12 individual $1 million gifts towards their Second Century Capital Campaign. The 12 donors providing philanthropic support include:
- The Family of Andrew N. Baur
- The Berges Family Foundation
- The August A. Busch III Charitable Trust
- Edward Jones
- The William T. Kemper Foundation
- The Nancy and Kenneth Kranzberg Endowment Fund
- Mr. and Mrs. Charles W. Mueller
- Eric P. and Evelyn E. Newman Foundation
- Don and Nancy A. Ross
- James S. and Lynne P. Turley
Total amount: $12 million
This fundraising effort will help fund major capital improvements, including a complete rebuild of the Muny stage, provide for the support, maintenance and upkeep of the aging 11.5-acre campus, and grow the theatre’s endowment.
“This list of donors is truly remarkable. With different backgrounds and focuses, they each are choosing to support the artistic and cultural landscape of this great city,” said Muny President and CEO Denny Reagan. “It is an incredibly unique and humbling opportunity for The Muny to be the recipient of this generosity, showcasing St. Louis’ philanthropic spirit.”
To give, or for more information regarding The Muny’s Second Century Capital Campaign, please visit muny.org/secondcentury.